Cheri Weiss is in love with ... REAL ESTATE!
... and animal rescue, travel & music.
Born in Berkeley, raised in Boston, a graduate of universities in Middletown, Connecticut, and Los Angeles, Cheri has been a happy San Diegan since 1996. Real Estate started as a lark and became a full-time profession in 2000. She opened the doors of Top Coast Properties in 2008 and hasn't looked back. Cheri holds the SRES designation (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) from the National Association of Realtors and is completing a Graduate level course in CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education).
Cheri has a particular passion for animals and collects blankets, towels, pillows, animal beds, linens, etc. and distributes them to various Animal Shelters and Rescue Organizations. If you would like to donate any of these items, please call/text/email Cheri and she will be glad to pick them up from you. Your kindness is very much appreciated!
- Licensed Real Estate Broker; Owner of Top Coast Properties
- SRES designation (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) from the Natl. Assoc. of Realtors
- Member San Diego Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors
- Residential Resale, Long-Term Leasing, Vacation Rentals; Relocation Specialist servicing most regions of San Diego County
- Short Sale specialist; Certified HAFA designation (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives)
- Past Board Member of La Jolla Shores Merchants Association
- Bachelor/Master of Music degrees in Classical Vocal Performance from California State University, Northridge; Bachelor of Arts degree from Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT
- Former Adjunct Professor of Music— Palomar College, San Marcos, CA
- Active in Animal Rescue Organizations, with special affinity for Wagging Dog Rescue